ITMA 2023 Visitor Registration
Terms & Conditions
Updated 24 November 2022
The following Terms & Conditions set out to provide clarity on the admission policy and conduct for all categories of visitors to ITMA 2023.
- Access to the exhibition is strictly restricted to trade visitors, media and students who hold a valid ITMA 2023 badge. The badge allows for one entry per day in accordance to the Italian fiscal law.
- Trade visitor badge
- 1-day badge: valid for access for one day of the exhibition period
- 7-day badge: valid for access throughout the entire exhibition period during the visitor opening hours:
- 8 – 13 June 2023: 1000 – 1800 hours
- 14 June 2023: 1000 – 1600 hours
- Student badge
- A student badge shall be issued onsite after payment has been made, and upon presentation of an original, current and valid student ID with photo.
- Access of minors
- below age 15: strictly no access, except for special school groups that have been pre-arranged with the Organiser.
- between the ages of 15 and 17: minors shall submit, at the point of registration, a completed ‘Attendance of Minors Form’ signed by their parents or legal guardians who have parental rights and are legally responsible for the minors. The Attendance of Minors Form prevails over these Terms & Conditions.
- Media badge
- Valid for access throughout the entire exhibition period during the visitor opening hours as above.
- All badges are personalised, strictly non-transferable and cannot be resold. The badge shall be worn at all times within the exhibition halls. The Organiser reserves the right to conduct a badge verification at its discretion.
- Badges are non-refundable, except in the event that the entire ITMA 2023 exhibition is cancelled.
- Badge holders shall be in proper business attire. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those dressed inappropriately under its reasonable criteria e.g. in bermudas, shorts and/or slippers.
- Badge holders shall not take part in any canvassing, distribution of promotional materials, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the exhibition.
- The Organiser reserves the right to demand badge holders who do not comply with the Terms and Conditions to leave the exhibition and to return their badge. They shall not be permitted to access the exhibition halls for the remaining exhibition days.
- Badge holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the exhibition whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual exhibition, and/or your presence at the venue, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability. The Organiser is not liable for any risks and dangers incidental to the exhibition whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual exhibition, and/or your presence at the venue, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Intellectual property rights and recording
All intellectual property rights in or arising out of the exhibition are owned by the Organiser or its exhibitors and nothing in these Terms and Conditions grants badge holders any rights in them unless with the prior written consent of the intellectual property rights owner(s).
Badge holders acknowledge that
- photography, audio or video recording is not allowed during the exhibition unless otherwise authorised by the Organiser or if badge holders have obtained the consent of the exhibitors to record the booth or the exhibits.
- the Organiser, and official photographers and videographers may take photographs and/or videos of the exhibition, which may include you (the “Images”) which the badge holder has given consent.
- Badge holders hereby grant the Organiser a royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, transferable sub-licensable licence to use the Images for any purpose whatsoever. They acknowledge and consent that the Organiser is the exclusive owner of all rights in the Images.
The Organiser will only use the footage in marketing materials for this and future ITMA and ITMA-related events and will not transmit them to third parties (except for the ITMA brand owners such as CEMATEX and its Associations1, and its processors which will assist with the marketing and promotion of this and future events). The footage will not be kept longer than necessary for the realisation of the purposes. When the information and footage are not relevant anymore, they will be deleted.
The badge holders have the right to request information about the use of the footage by the Organiser at any time. The badge holders may send an email to [email protected] to exercise their rights of access, correction, opposition or withdrawal of their consent.
- Badge holders shall, at all times, respect applicable data protection laws, such as the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) when processing personal data.
- Some ITMA 2023 Exhibitors may have lead retriever/scanners to scan the badge and obtain your contact information (name, title, company, address, email/phone) in an easy and quick way when you visit their booth. This contact data would be processed and used by Exhibitors for the purposes of informing you by any means (including through emails) about their own products or services should you decide to allow the badge to be scanned (it is completely voluntary). The Organiser is not involved in this process. The Exhibitor is solely responsible for this process. Should you wish to obtain more information regarding the processing of your personal data by the Exhibitor, please request the Exhibitor for more information.
- Italian law shall govern the sale of all badges as well as any eventual conflict that can arise from the ITMA exhibition and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts, department of Milan.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
1 Associazione Costruttori Italiani di Macchinario per l’Industria Tessile (ACIMIT), Asociación Española de Constructores de Maquinaria Textil (AMEC AMTEX), British Textile Machinery Association (BTMA), Groep Textielmachines (GTM), Syndicat des Constructeurs Belges de Machines Textiles (SYMATEX), Textile Machinery Association of Sweden (TMAS), Swissmem Textile Machinery Division (SWISSMEM), VDMA Textile Machinery Association (VDMA) and Union des Constructeurs de Matériel Textile de France (UCMTF)