Fiera Milano RHOMilan . Italy
Shape Your Future by Integrating into the Textile Manufacturing Value Chain
Rapid technological developments and sustainability concerns have had enormous ripple effects in the textile, garment and fashion industry.
As customer demands evolve, the need for customisation and sustainable manufacturing has propelled the industry towards digitalisation. This has opened up new business opportunities and sparked collaboration and innovation at different parts of the value chain
ITMA is the only exhibition that provides a single sourcing platform for technology and solutions for the entire manufacturing chain, of which garment making is an integral part.
Featuring the Entire Garment Making and Textile Processing Supply Chain
• Software and automation for garment making
• Product development equipment
• Shrinking, fusing and cutting machinery
• Sewing, quilting, linking and converting machinery
• Sewing supplies and consumables
• Product finishing machinery and equipment
• Auxiliary machinery for garment making
• Accessories for garment making machinery
Stretch Beyond Garments
Leverage ITMA’s strong textile affiliations, complemented with industry forums and supporting organisations.
• Business thrives through interconnected ecosystems – join other leaders from throughout the integrated manufacturing value chain.
• Demonstrate your innovative leadership to the largest group of your potential customers from around the world.
• Digitalisation and the emergence of 5G mean that you need to be faster, better and have more integrated solutions. Network at ITMA to broaden your horizon.
• Being sustainable is no longer a competitive edge but a critical requirement for new business opportunities. This requirement starts at the top of the value chain, from textile making to the entire supply chain.
With ITMA featuring the entire production chain, including raw materials, buyers will be able to streamline their sourcing processes.
Garment Making Exhibitors Who Participated in ITMA 2019
• Audaces Automação E Informática Industrial
• Brighi Tecnologie Italia
• Dürkopp Adler
• Es Automatex Solution
• FK Group
• H.G. Schmale
• Inl International Technology
• Intex Consulting
• Kuris Spezialmaschinen
• Morgan Tecnica
• Optron Ingenieria
• Pointcarre Textile Software
• Serkon Tekstil Makinaks
• Svegea of Sweden
• Texpa Maschinenbau
• Tianjin Richpeace AIp>
• Vav Teknoloji Bilisim
• Zünd Systemtechnik
Brands and Garment Manufacturers Who Visited
• Calvin Klein
• Crystal International Group
• Hirdaramani Apparel
• Hugo Boss
• Louis Vuittons
• Mas Holdings
• Massimo Dutti
• Under Armour
• VF Corp
Meet the world’s top textile and garment producers, and leading brand owners to expand your markets. Stand space application is now open.
At every edition, we are pleased to be able to showcase our latest automated solutions for cutting, sewing, folding and packaging home textiles to our targeted buyers. ITMA is an excellent platform to reinforce our presence in the industry and establish new partnerships from the technical textile sector.
ITMA offers exhibitors excellent interactions and networking opportunities with highly engaged visitors. It is also a highly visible platform to showcase products for the textile production. In ITMA 2019, we were able to keep abreast of customer trends and received good returns from our investments by exhibiting at ITMA.
The textile industry has made great strides in recent years in the quest for a more sustainable future. We are all interconnected and ITMA is a great opportunity to meet all the players of the industry to share our knowledge and face this big challenge together: our Mission Zero, the total dehydration and detoxification of the jeans industry.
Today, technology is what we want to share with our customers and brands. Brands want good stories about tangible and sustainable innovations from cutting edge technology so they can tell their customers interesting facts about their products.
Download brochures below to learn about ITMA and discover more compelling reasons why you should join leading global suppliers at the upcoming 2023 edition.
Be a part of the ITMAnetwork and stay up-to-date with news and developments in ITMA and the textile and garment industry.
Get exclusive access to customised content, past event highlights, post-show magazine, and speakers presentations.
Tailor what you receive from us at any time, or unsubscribe, should you wish.